Nov 16, 2012

The Sunshine Award

Big news readers, I have been given the prestigious, exclusive, highly coveted Sunshine Award.

Think of it like a Nobel Prize - but instead of for writers, scientists or economists it's for amazingly talented bloggers.... ;-)

What with the Liebster and now this, that book deal is surely only a matter of time!

Yes it's another meme/award thingy!

I'm actually (really) very chuffed and excited to get these, and I so appreciate it when I'm nominated.
This one has been given me by the very funny and very cool Dr Bron at Dr Bron Speaks

So thank you, Dr Bron!




The conditions of the award are:

Answer the eight questions below

Nominate and notify 10 awesome bloggers to repeat the process.



Here are the questions (and my answers):


1. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
Jingle All The Way.



2. What is your favorite flower?
Photo by Villamon via Flickr CC
Don't laugh... carnations.


3. What is your favorite (non-alcoholic) beverage?
Coffee.


4. What is your passion?
Reading.


5. What is your favorite time of year?
Autumn.


6. What is your favorite time of the day?
Evening/twilight.


7. What is your favorite physical activity? 
Walking.


8. What is your favorite vacation?
The Greek Islands. Obviously.



And the nominees for the next Sunshine Award (because their blogs put sunshine in my day) are....

Pandora from Princess Pandora Queen of Denial
Cath from Working Through It
PM from The Plastic Mancunian
Nicola at Stressy Mummy
Tracey from Single Married Mum
Meggsie from AMFYOYO
Melissa at From Boardroom to Babies
Catherine from Cup of Tea and A Blog
Lisa at How to be a Domestic Disgrace
Torkona from Tork's Blog

If you are not familiar with any of these great blogs, click on the links in my FAVOURITE BLOGS list on the sidebar. (yes, that's code for "I didn't embed links in the names above, sorry")


Enjoy, readers and memesters!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for the nomination! I'm just about to take a break from blogging because my SMM year is nearly up, can you believe it?? He's back in a few days and think we need some quality family time, so I'm going to concentrate on that. I will keep popping by though, and I'm sure I'll be blogging again soon. Btw I nominated you for a Reader Appreciation Award back in the summer, but think it might have been when you were in Greece? Anyway, always enjoy catching up with you Jackie,
    Take care, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tracey. How exciting for you - enjoy your break, but don't leave us forever!
      Yes, sorry I must have missed the reader appreciation award, sorry about that, but thank you!
      Take care, hope we see your lovely blog posts and gorgeous pictures again soon x

      Delete
  2. OOH Thank you Jackie,

    I love Greece too although I haven't been there for a few years. The last time I visited I went to Crete, a mere 4 hours from Manchester.

    :0)

    Cheers and take care,

    PM

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...