Aug 30, 2012

I'll be baaack

Image courtesy of digitalart, FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Just a short note to advise I am temporarily indisposed, but will be back before long.

11 weeks ago, I broke my arm while on holiday in Greece, and it has not healed. This week I had surgery to implant a rod and screws through my arm bone to pin the pieces back together.  So for the next week I am under orders to do next to nothing, other than sleep and take pills and do mild physio.

Well alright then, if everyone insists!

But I will be back on this blog, reading other blogs, linkys, Facebook and Twitter before long, so I look forward to reading you / hearing from you again soon.


Take care,

Jackie

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jackie, sorry to hear you had to have more surgery, and hope you've a relaxing, healing week. All the very best, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better soon, Jackie. Read lots of good books and watch lots of good DVDs as part of your recovery. Adding chocolate will help too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...